IILM UBS Young Entrepreneur Ideation Challenge 2017
“We are here to put a dent in the universe. otherwise why else even be here?” – Steve jobs
IILM UBS Presents you with the platform to showcase your talent and sensitivity towards the challenges faced by society in today’s world and provide an innovative solution.
GUIDELINES TO BE FOLLOWED :
1. Identify a Social Issue
2. Showcase an issue along with an innovative solution in a short film.
3. Present your idea in front of experts.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS :
1. Participants should be a group of 2-5 students currently studying in Grade 9 to 12 from the same school.
3. There can be a maximum of 2 entries from one school.
4. Create a Short Film in Hindi or English language.
5. Duration of the short film should not be more than 5 minutes.
6. The video should include social issue & provide innovative solutions to it.
* Issues hurting the sentiments of the society, community, and religion should not be submitted
CASH PRIZES TO BE WON :
1. Winning Team – Rs. 15,000/-
2. First Runner-Up – Rs. 10,000/-
3. Second Runners Up – Rs. 5,000/-
Confirmation of the team should be emailed to us at email@example.com by Friday, December 8, 2017
The DVD / CD must be couriered to us latest by Friday, December 15, 2017, at the following address:
IILM Undergraduate Business School,
3 Lodhi Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
For any further clarification connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org Ph.: 011-409-34-328