Innovative Teaching Methodologies
Through extended guest lectures efforts, even by foreign faculties, visits to various renowned companies, and live case studies with successful entrepreneurs, participants will be exposed to the content, context, and contacts that enable entrepreneurs to design and launch successful new ventures based on innovative technologies. Class team projects give participants hands-on training and practical experience developing a business plan while networking events bring participants together with peer members of the alike business.
Case studies and simulations are incorporated into our modules so that students can test their concepts in a lively and interactive environment. Discussions are encouraged so that new ideas can be put forth and feedback received not only from faculty but also from peers. New perspectives and ideas are encouraged and fine-tuned in order to boost innovative thinking.
The concepts, tools, and frameworks covered in the modules will enable participants to:
- Create new innovative venture ideas
- Interpretniche segments need
- Start and build a successful technology-based solution
- Understand the process of starting new ventures
- Leverage new dimensions of analytics
- Develop winning business plans
- Scalestartups to be globally diversified
- Navigate investment process
- Obtain feedback
- Enhance and expand through unmatched alumni network