Our admission policy aims to provide fair and equal access to deserving candidates. We welcome applications from all eligible students and encourage a diverse and socially mixed student population.
BBA Program Admissions
- Prospective candidates seeking admission to the undergraduate programs of the institute should have completed class XII with at least 55% marks under the Indian education system (CBSE or ICSE) or any equivalent board in India or overseas, with English and Mathematics at the class X level.
- Candidates from abroad should have completed their A-levels (under the British system).
BBA Selection Procedure
Students, who meet the above eligibility criterion, meet with a faculty for a counseling session. This is followed by a simulation aimed at gauging the student’s understanding of the situation and analytical skills. Finally, a personal interaction is conducted with our faculty after which the decision of admission is made. The decision of the admission committee will be binding and final.
Application Form and Prospectus
At IILM UBS, our aim is to make the application process as simple and efficient as possible. We encourage applications online. To begin your applications, follow the simple steps below:
- To apply online please log on to ubs.iilm.edu
- Once you have entered all the required information, you will receive an e-mail with the brochure and application form.
The documents required at the time of interview are:
- Photocopy of class X and XII mark sheet (with originals)
- Photocopy of Passport/Birth Certificate
- 3 passport size photographs
- SAT test results (if available)
For transfer applicants only, mark sheet of the previous examination of the college / university attended stating the candidate’s eligibility to progress to next year are required.